Friday, June 29, 2012

Home on the Range

Another event that kept us busy in the month of May was our trip to my husbands roots - Nebraska, home of the Cornhuskers! We had such a blast! I had never been out West much, but I hope to explore it more someday soon. It is SO beautiful out there! Most people that I told that we went to Nebraska were pretty snooty about it. "Why would you ever want to go there," they said, "isn't it just flat?". I have seen it and it is not just flat, my friends. It is basically a vast expanse of the earth that can be seen in every direction. Rolling hills, swaying grass, no trees to block the horizon or the land. Just perfect.

Any who, we had a blast. We went four wheeling, shooting, prairie dog hunting, hiking on the bluffs, ate delicious food, saw family, and so much more. Here are a few photos from the trip....



Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment