Monday, October 24, 2011

Newbie

I am a newbie to this wide world of blogging. Please forgive me if I have started this blog in vain. I don't really know why anyone would want to read my personal thoughts and feelings about anything, but if you do this blog is for you. Maybe at least there will be one person who feels the least bit interested. If not, that is okay too.

I don't read enough blogs to know where to begin, but I guess I could start by telling you what type of blog this is going to be. To be honest with you, I have no idea myself. I have been collecting a few pictures and things to post over the last few weeks of my life, while I have been trying to figure out how to design a template, change my background, etc. Boy was this challenging! I am sure someone is laughing at me right now, but it was not easy for me. Now that I have the look that I want out of the millions of options, I am ready to roll!

Hopefully this site will be a place for you to stroll by on occasion and just check out what I have been doing in life. Maybe it will be a place where you can find interesting crafts, a few good recipes, and maybe just something to make your day a little bit better. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment