Monday, October 24, 2011

There is a Chill in the Air

There is a chill in the air here in Georgia, and you know what that means?

Well lots of things, actually! Fall brings all kinds of wonderful things! Football, warm meals, Halloween treats, fall decor, beautiful leaves, amazingly comfy clothes, and the list can go on and on. One thing I wanted to do this fall season since we have our own house and everything, is make a wreath for the front door. I have been using Pinterest to help me out on my quest for coming up with a cute fall wreath idea (if you don't know what Pinterest is, I am sorry that is a whole blog post in itself and right now is not the time). The one pin that I found that I really liked was from a blog called Craftaholics Anonymous. Here is my creation!


Love the burlap flowers!


Simple, easy, and looks great! Thanks Craftaholics Anonymous and of course, yours truly, Pinterest!


The original craft with instructions can be found at the following link: http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/2011/09/burlap-fall-wreath-tutorial.html.



No comments:

Post a Comment