Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Not Guilty

I am just going to go ahead and get it over and disappoint you. Just so you know, now that the floors are done, I will not be posting pictures for awhile. Let me explain why....

Now that the floors are done, I have to clean my house. Cleaning? How hard is that? But what if parts of your house hadn't been cleaned in... 9 months? Would you want to show pictures? I mean, just sayin'. And to add on top of that, we have been using power tools and all kinds of things in the house that make a lot of mess. It is overwhelming the amount of work ahead of me. I hope that I make it through.

So now that you are grossed out and picturing the piles of dust around my house, I am guilt free of feeling like you are anxiously awaiting reveal pictures of the floor. And don't worry, I do not think you are refreshing this page waiting for anything, but just in case you are that crazy, you have been warned.

I won't be posting for awhile either unless I am procrastinating the cleaning process, which is not impossible for me to do :).

Also, you are more than welcome to come help me clean this pigsty!!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment