Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's Here!

I am so excited to announce that the wait it finally over! Allegiant is HERE!


Image via http://www.hypable.com/2013/05/09/divergent-book-3-allegiant-cover/


I don't know if you guys remember, but I did a post on Veronica Roth's two previous books in the trilogy Divergent and Insurgent after I read them awhile back. To say the least, I have been waiting with baited breath for this last installment. Although I always HATE to read a finale (I hate it that good things always have to come to an end), I cannot wait to pick up my Kindle and read this book!

If you read The Hunger Games trilogy and liked it, this trilogy will NOT disappoint! I actually personally like this trilogy better. 

Veronica Roth is a FANTASTIC writer! Not only is she a new author, but she is currently 24 years old! CRAZY when young people can do extraordinary things! Love it! :)

Also, you need to read this series because in March it will hit the big screen.

Here is a look at the TRAILER!



Alright, well I hope I have talked you into picking up these books and reading them. I am sorry I haven't posted in so long. I have a lot waiting in the archives for you!

Oh yeah, and I will let you know how the book is! Happy reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment